Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Outdoor Photoshoot


I took my model to London in order for me to get a wider variety of photos. Looking at last year’s media students I noticed that the majority of them used pictures outside the studio. To make my magazine more effective and attractive I decided to do the same. I took my model to a skate park in London which wasn’t too far from the London eye. The skatepark linked to my target audience as they are the type of audience that like to skateboard and are hipsters, meaning they would find the images interesting to look at. The images turned out well as I got my model to dress how my target audience would. The surroundings were interesting as there was graffiti on the walls on the background which made the images more interesting. The images I took are the majority of images that are on my magazine. All the pictures on my contents page are from the outdoor shoot; this makes the contents page more colourful and interesting to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment