Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Camera


Camera

To take the pictures for the magazine I'm creating I used a Canon SLR to take good quality images that would look vastly professional and as though it were taken by real photographers who do magazine shoots. I took the images in one of the media rooms at My school. In the room there was already a camera that was set up with the lights so whenever a picture was taken the lights flashed. There was a white screen making the photoshoot look more realistic and professional as the tend to use white screens in the magazine industry and whenever there is a photoshoot being done. The lights in the room ensured that my photos wouldn't be dark which would make it easier when it came to editing the images on Photoshop. If my model was sat on the floor I would have to adjust the lights to face the ground to ensure the image was lighted up well.

Software

The computer software I’m using to create my magazine is Indesign. When making my magazine in year 11 I used Photoshop; I found Indesign to be much easier to use for creating a magazine and it was recommended. Indesign is more designed for magazines as it presents your magazine in a magazine format; whereas Photoshop is better for editing pictures which is why I am using Photoshop to edit my model and edit out blemishes. Photoshop allows me to make the images lighter that turned out darker than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment