Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Box out text

Xandria world tour
Shut up and listen album
This autumn Xandria will be touring around the world; you better get your tickets before they sell out. Go on the 'name of magazine' website to order your tickets when they come out. Don't be a coach potato and get off your a*s and buy tickets! Xandria will be touring all major cities such as London, Paris and NYC


Xandria talks about who inspires her when it comes to writing songs
"I mean I listen to so many people and so many people inspire me but I just can't et enough of Michael Jackson! I know we're in two complete music genres but I just love his music, it's catchy and I can relate to some of his songs. He's the most talented artist I know. I love to listen to the arctic monkeys pretty often, they tend to get me more in the mood when I'm about to write some lyrics down" 


Having written this information down prior to adding the them into my magazine allowed me to make the process of thinking up ideas on what to put in the box text as I had already written the informations down in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment